- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2.5 pounds Bone In Leg of Lamb roast
In 9 x 13-inch baking dish, combine Asian Spiced Marinade ingredients. Coat lamb with marinade. Cover and refrigerator for 24 hours, turning lamb occasionally.
Place on rack in roasting pan. Roast at 325ºF for about 1-1/4 hours or to desired degree of doneness: 145ºF for medium-rare, 160ºF for medium or 170ºF for well. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes. Internal temperature will rise approximately 10 degrees. Slice.
Serve with Rice Pilaf.
Photo courtesy of The American Lamb Board.